Custom Search Box

Thursday, June 5, 2014

How to Eat Foods You Don't Like

Just eat it


The above article briefly discusses why we don't like certain foods and what we can do to change that.  I have had experiences where I liked different foods but then had a bad experience with one.  Even though consciously I wanted to try the food again, my subconscious wouldn't let me do it because of how it made me feel before.  We can overcome these types of feelings and increase the number of foods we can eat.
  • Try, try again.  If you haven't ever liked something, give it another shot.
  • After a period of trying to eat a food your body will begin to like it, just like your body adapts to everything else.
  • Don't give up.  What if Edison gave up after he failed a few times.  We would be sitting in the dark and you wouldn't be reading this.

No comments :

Post a Comment