Custom Search Box

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Maple Holistics - Tea Tree Oil Shampoo

























Maple Holistics sent me a free sample of their Tea Tree Oil Shampoo!

Sign up for a free sample here: MapleHolistics


I normally do not use normal shampoo because of the chemistry lab list of ingredients in them but this shampoo breaks the norm. While it does have a lot of ingredients, the ones it has are safe and beneficial. Jojoba oil is similar in composition to sebum. Argan oil has been shown to have beneficial effects on cosmetic and overall health.

The smell from this shampoo is exceptional. It lingered in the bathroom for 10minutes after using it. I would describe it as the smell of an herb garden in the spring.

I have a unique form of dandruff that has not been solved by other products. This post will be updated after a week of using this product to see if it helps.

*** Update as of 12/12/17
My Dandruff has improved significantly. I have enjoyed using this product and can suggest it as a natural remedy for dandruff. I will continue to use it for the next month and see how much it improves.

Tea Tree Oil

Argan Oil

Jojoba Oil
Image provided by: jojobanaturals.com

No comments :

Post a Comment