Custom Search Box

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Taco Bell Quesarito

Borrowed from http://www.grubgrade.com/
Borrowed from Tacobell.com
My dad bought me one of these(chicken quesarito) last week and recommended that I do a review on it.  Like every fast-food item everywhere, the real thing doesn't match the picture they advertise.  I don't want to be too negative and in no way am I trying to dissuade anyone from buying this, but I would not buy this again.  There was not enough chicken for my liking and there were way too many carbs.  The rice and double tortilla were overkill in my opinion.  Instead of all rice I would put beans and lettuce and tomato.  I'm sure for many the rice was fine but I'm not big on rice.

Taste: 7.2/10
Value: $2.99 Estimated Worth: $1.50
Healthiness: 1/10

1 comment :