Custom Search Box

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Park West Diner


The Park West Diner (Little Falls New Jersey) is phenomenal. I have never eaten at a finer dining establishment.  This is the kind of place you can go to for your first and second visit on the same day(like we did).

Food: 10/10
The food was hot, fresh, and high quality.  The salads/soups came out within 7 minutes of ordering and the main entrees took less than 10.  This is unparalleled especially taking into account that I was with a party of 16.  Every meal was devoured at an alarming rate with very few leftovers.  The portion sizes were abnormally satisfying.  Many restaurants I have been to make a solid profit by giving you a small plate of food for a large amount of money but not here.  I paid $14 and every bit of it went into the food I was delivered.  They forgot bacon on my salad but when I told them they were extremely apologetic and gave me a ton of bacon.



Appearance: 10/10
The outside of the diner is clean and well maintained.  The clientele were friendly and abundant.  Even at 8 in the morning the diner was full of people. The inside was incredibly clean and looked new even though it probably isn't.

I started eating before I thought to take a picture, this is my meal(Jimmy's Special Low Cholesterol Omelette) with 1/3 eaten already
Service: 10/10
Freddy is a boss.  He served us like royalty.  The other waiters that helped him were also friendly and quick.

Price: 10/10
$10 doesn't go nearly as far at other diners.

Extras: 10/10
The Park West Diner has amazing cookies sitting at the checkout counter free for you to take.  I have never seen a restaurant do this before.  It was pretty epic.  The diner also contains a Ms. Pacman/Galaga machine as well as (if I'm remembering correctly) a claw game of some sort.

Overall: 10/10
If you are ever within an hour of the Park West Diner it is well worth checking out.  I have a hard time finding anything even remotely negative to say about this establishment.

No comments :

Post a Comment