Custom Search Box

Friday, September 5, 2014

Peanut Butter Jelly Burger


The Metro Diner Peanut Butter and Jelly Burger is has almost every positive taste sensation.  It is sweet and salty, crispy and juicy, and rich but not too rich.  It is spicy from the jalapenos but has plenty of fat and sugar to offset that spice immediately.

The stuff inside:
  • Juicy all-beef burger
  • Peanut Butter
  • Grape Jelly
  • Bacon
  • Cheese
  • Jalapeno
  • Lettuce
  • White Bun
Comes with a pickle and fries(usually).  I substituted fruit because I didn't want to be in a food coma for 2 days.  Surprisingly I estimate that I only ate around 70-85g of carbs and similar amounts of fat and protein, making this a balanced meal.  The ingredients themselves, aside from the bread and jelly are not too unhealthy.  This meal treated me pretty well, contrary to what you would expect when seeing it on the menu.

I highly recommend 9/10


No comments :

Post a Comment