Custom Search Box

Monday, October 27, 2014

Primanti Bros. - A Candid Review

I received a Primanti Bros. gift card from my parents a year ago so I tried their sandwiches and wings.

Chicken
This one isn't on the menu but it has ham, egg, cheese, turkey, bacon, fried onions, slaw, fries, and tomato


Borrowed from http://www.foodspotting.com/
I don't want to discourage anyone from trying their food, but it personally I felt underwhelmed.  It is definitely unique and worth eating once or twice, but the sandwiches are dry and nearly impossible to eat without some type of sauce.  After putting hot sauce or ketchup on them they become even more salty, which you may not notice until you need a gallon of water afterwards.  The bread is usually chewy.  I hope these attributes only apply to the location that I go to because I can imagine these sandwiches being good if they're given a little more love.

No comments :

Post a Comment